About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Preschool Conference

This past weekend I attended our annual preschool conference. This was by far the best conference that I have been to regarding preschool. Our main speaker was Reba Bowman. She is the founder of Dare to be More Ministries for women and girls. She was fabulous. She helped us refocus on why we do what we do. We have all been given a purpose. Are we using our gifts and abilities to better serve ourselves or others? She challenged us with: Are we building our own kingdoms or God's? We may never make 6 figures doing what we do, but our job has eternal value and that should mean more to us than a paycheck. It was the perfect reminder as we start this new school year.

I also attended very beneficial break out sessions on organization, decorating ideas, and how to make learning more fun. As I get my classroom ready in the next couple of weeks I'll post pictures of some of the great ideas I received.

So thankful for a school that sends us to beneficial conferences that enhance our abilities and creativity as teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment