About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 4th

I love July 4th. I love the fact that the old men break out the flag shirts and ties and the little old ladies break out their sweet flag scarves. I love that we sing patriotic songs at church and have a greater appreciation for our flag and the men and women who protect it.

So... when I saw this shirt at Target a couple of years ago I couldn't pass up the $5 deal.

God bless Target for good deals and God bless America.

July 1 Bellevue had their annual Fireworks show. We headed out there after church and ran into some of our favorite people.

Will didn't know what to think about the fireworks.

Don't let these sweet smiles fool you. All three girls had their hands covering their ears the whole time.

Then the next day Tori, Stephani, and Tiffany and I celebrated America's independence by freeing our feet from dry rough skin. I do love a good pedicure.

July 4th is always spent at my in laws with a huge pool party. I'm talking my whole family, most of his, and lots of friends. Sadly I took no pictures of this day, but imagine lots of food, pool time, and volleyball.... not to mention lots of sweat and smiles. It's a day that we look forward to every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment