About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Happies for the Neighbors

Every season I try to do a little something for the 5 families in our cove. I've done anything from candles to homemade goodies... its just my attempt at showing some love for the neighbors. I struggled this summer to come up with a good idea. Last summer I did sonic gift cards. Then I thought what more do you want in the summer?! However I didn't want to repeat the gift so... as I was cruising through target I saw kitchen hand towels with cute, bright lemons. Then I thought summer, lemons, lemonade... done. So I got a cute lemon towel and a container of lemonade and tied them together. Wola.... summer happies for the neighbors that didn't break the budget.


The towels appear to be covered in oranges but I assure you they look like lemons in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment