About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Running Shoes

I have been in need of some new running shoes. Although I can't fork out $100 ever 3-6 months or so for new running shoes, but since I run so frequently and wear mine down so quickly a new pair is needed. Well, I got this genius idea. My birthday is  June 25 which is exactly 6 months from Christmas so I worked it so now I can get a new pair for each of those holidays.

I got these bad boys this past week and am loving them! Brooks Pure Connect... the most comfortable and most supportive shoes I've owned. They are super light and they are cute which was also important. I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment