About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 17, 2012

Missouri Wedding

Friday I dropped my kids off at lunch and then met up with my family. We loaded up and headed to Missouri for my cousin's wedding. We made it there in time to unload, freshen up, and drive over to the rehearsal dinner. It was so good getting to see my Missouri family and catch up. Seeing them once a year or even every other year just isn't near enough time.

I awoke Saturday morning to it pouring down rain. I forgot to mention the wedding was suppose to be outside. Boo for rain however... with everyone else in the house still fast asleep I was able to have some sweet alone time with a great cup of coffee , pricilla shirer and God's word.



Before long Kacie was squealing, whining and jumping as she attempted to cook bacon... and I must say it was worth it b/c the bacon was delicious. The boys stayed round the house watching football and us girls went shopping... which turned into me shopping and mom pushing kacie around in a wheel chair... no I'm not kidding. It kept her happy and with fewer complaints.

The afternoon approached and it was still pouring down rain so we assumed they moved all the wedding stuff inside.

Negative.

We stood with umbrellas at the park. Despite the rain, the wedding was beautiful. Allie was a beautiful bride who was happy to be getting married despite the weather conditions. Their excitement was sweet to witness even when we were cold and standing in mud... in heels might I add.

She added so many personal touches to the wedding. It was a laid back but very classy, well planned... down to every detail kind of wedding.

Riley enjoyed  the wedding too.

Giving of the bride.

Vows

Reception

Allie and Ty leaving.

Sister

Yes that is Daniel Jerkins in the middle, in the green shirt , watching football on his phone.

Us with the bride. Can you tell we're cousins?











1 comment:

  1. Just so everyone knows... they basically forced me into the wheelchair. I'm not a shopper so it was more for their benefit than mine. They wanted to keep shopping and I wanted to leave...this was after the first store.

    ReplyDelete