About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pinterest Dinner

Monday night I needed dinner inspiration. I wanted a substantial meal that didn't take too long to throw together.

And this is why I love Pinterest. All those meals I pinned, and yet I never looked at again. That changed Monday..

One dinner that I had pinned awhile back looked to good to be true. The stubborn part of me wanted to prove that you can't throw 3 different things in a pan sprinkle stuff on top and bake for an hour... and it turn out good.

It took less than 5 minutes to throw together and it was delicious.

It doesn't even have a name. Sad.
4-6 raw chicken breasts, new potatoes, green beans (fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is good, too). Arrange in 9x13 dish. Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a 1/2 stick melted butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!


-4-6 raw chicken breasts, new potatoes, green beans
 -Arrange in 9x13 dish. Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a 1/2 stick melted butter.
 -Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

You can really use any veggie you'd like. I used okra and it was delish. Thank you Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment