About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Winter Hair

I walked into school and my kids said, "Mrs. Jerkins, what happened to your hair?" With which, I replied, "This is my winter hair." I've said I was going to do it the last couple of years, but have never been brave enough... until now. And I had no idea that I'd ever go this dark... I shocked my self when I saw this pic of Jessica Simpson and fell in love with the color... to which both mom and sister tried to talk me out of.



So then it was a matter of getting the approval from my hair girl. She was shocked that I was that brave but approved it with my skin color. She does a great job of matching the color you want and once again... she was right on.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=c3ed787620&view=att&th=13c1ad88b3bf0216&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_7N6MRn3Q7n6OglE7tP605&sadet=1357660495383&sads=48dm9JF-JhJx7YOElYI30aWStWA

These are terrible pics from my iphone, but you get the idea.






I don't know how girls take pictures of themselves and like them! I wanted to show you one of just the hair. This was so hard! This was like the 15th one and the best I could get.

I am loving my winter hair! D isn't so sure. I'm looking forward to my blonde summer hair again as warmer weather approaches, but for now these cold, gloomy months call for winter hair for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment