About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

10 Things Tuesday

1. I love to chew gum. Much to my mother's dismay, I am a full fledged smacker... I really try not to, but it just happens.

2. I am currently signed up to play basketball which starts in the next month or so. Not sure how it will be playing again... I'm a bit nervous. Can you blame me?!

3. I'm excited about playing sports again because I have had to sit out the last 4 sports that I had initially signed up for.

4. I love playing ball with my sister.

5. I am 90% packed for my trip.

6. I love cracker barrel...especially sitting at a table by the fireplace.

7. Speaking of fireplace... we finally got our gas logs in and I am loving my fireplace!

8. N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine- Au Naturel... is my current favorite lip gloss. (no kc it's not the dark stuff that you hate) And you can get it for less than $3.

9. Nice cell phones are nice for a reason. Don't ever buy anything from Hong Kong. My Hong Kong replacement phone or worthless piece of junk as I affectionately call it... does not do the trick or anything close to it. March can not come soon enough... free upgrade here I come.

10. Tonight kicks off the first annual FBCHW workout class led by yours truly... well yours truly pushes play and sweats with the best of them. Also, tonight we begin our Beth Moore study: Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed. Yay for Tuesdays.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a smacker too. *hangs my head in shame.* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bubble blower, can't chew gum and not be constsantly blowing bubbles!

    ReplyDelete