About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, January 18, 2010

mystery post monday



Thanks to my friend, Rachel, we have a new exciting Monday post... if I remember each week. So... my favorite article of clothing that I couldn't live without....hmmm...I have lots of favorite clothing, but I guess my current fav is a pair of lounge pants from Target. I have to wear skirts everyday to school so it's so wonderful to come home and throw these pants on. I will confess that I wear them in public. They may not be the most flattering, but you can pull them off with anything because they are black pants. I will confess that I prob. wear them more than I should, but they are just so comfy. They are normally $14, but are on sale often for $12.

Ok, I confess I have 2 can't live without articles of clothing. The other piece of clothing that looks much nicer than my lounge pants are my favorite jeans from Old Navy. They are the Flirt style. These pants come up high enough so they don't give you a muffin top, they cover the butt crack, and are so cute and comfortable. The legs are boot cut, but in a flattering, feminine way. They have the slight appearance of a skinny leg, but not so much that your hips look huge... at least I hope not. These can easily be tucked in boots or worn with flats. The good news... they are currently on sale for $17.99 at oldnavy.com.



Now if only I was that small to make them look that cute. Oh, but we're working on it!


2 comments:

  1. You are too cute; I'm sure you look so great in those jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like you now even more than before!

    ReplyDelete