About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

just for kacie



I have the best sister in the world. She is beyond awesome. She's very funny and always makes me laugh... and loves to have me around because I always laugh at her jokes.... even when they are not funny to other people.

Even though we are 4 years apart we are very close. I love that we have such a great relationship. I do wish she'd find another job so I could see her more often. When I get off work, she goes into work and so that doesn't leave much hang out time during the week.

I love that she is my complete opposite. I'm gray and she is very black and white. I can always count on her honesty and count on her to voice it!

I love that we now get to play sports together! Growing up, I was always in another age division... now we get to play with the old ladies forever. That is unless we have to take a break for babies or injuries... yea, I do not plan on going back to the ER any time soon so people, please be nice on the courts and fields.



I do love my sister.

I am so excited... for this year is an exciting one for her. She is getting married in 4 months! I am honored to be her matron of honor... which is a role I am not willing to share. She has done well planning it... it is going to be the most beautiful wedding ever! Many of her friends are getting married this year as well, but theirs will pale in comparison to hers!

She will also be nearing her college graduation... I never would have thought she would want to follow in my footsteps and get a degree in early childhood education, but she is. I am proud that she has stuck with it. It's so easy just to quit, but a degree she will earn soon.

I am also proud of the woman she has become. She loves the Lord and shows it in the way she lives her life. She is truly a godly example of Christ.

Wow- this post started out as more of a joke to make kacie happy that I blogged about her, but it has definitely taken on a more sappy tone.

To sum this up and end the sappiness.... I love my sister. She is awesome. I wouldn't trade her for anything. You can't have her.


3 comments:

  1. aww sister!! you're the best!!!! i love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw laura! I forgot you had a sissy too! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete