About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

don't judge me

Is it bad that...


I just now exchanged my Christmas presents that needed different sizes.

I have yet to measure my suitcase for Israel.

I enjoy cooking, but don't as often as I should.

I prefer to eat cookie dough rather than a baked cookie.

I prefer a night at home with the hubs over a night out with friends.

I secretly like wearing skirts everyday to work.

I prefer coming home from work and laying on the couch rather than working out.

Some of my dearest friends are 10-15 years older than me.

I could eat McDonald's every day.

I avoid Wal-mart at all cost.

When I read about old testament oaths (putting a hand underneath a thigh)... I, like a 10 yr. old, want to giggle a little.

I could lay by my fireplace all day long.

I have an ab lounge and treadmill that I've used less than 5 times... combined.

3 comments:

  1. Let's see, Candace....
    I just returned something to a store that I bought last February! They took it but wouldn't give me cash back....but a gift card.
    Who in the world would prefer a cookie over the dough???
    Wal-Mart is awful. Just plain awful. However, we have a neighborhood Wal-Mart that is quite lovely and NEVER crowded.

    = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... every sunday night after church we go into oakland and eat with our youth and youth leaders... one of the favorites is subway which happens to be located in oakland's new walmart... which is never too crowded... so if I must go to wal-mart I wait and go on Sunday nights! (and d is with me so I have a shopping buddy to his dismay.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious, when I went to Thrifthaven in elementary school it never bothered me that I had to wear skirts. I actually did enjoy wearing them. Now, in this cold weather...

    I confess I have never liked cookie dough! I think it's too sweet or something. I'm all for the oven baked cookies!!

    And I think when you don't have a treadmill you would love to have one and then when you get one - it's just not that exciting.

    ReplyDelete