About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

off we go!

Bags are packed (check)

Travel documents ready to go (check)

School stuff covered (check)

Mask, neck pillow, and Dramamine (check)

Itinerary copied for mom (check)


In just a few short hours, we will be on the plane headed across the Atlantic Ocean... If I survive this plane ride... I'm not fearful of crashing.... I'm fearful of being uncomfortable for however many crazy hours we're going to be on this plane. I can't even take a nap in a reclining chair much less on a plane chair. If I don't get sleep then I turn into a cranky, sleepless monster. And poor D doesn't need that to start off our trip. So please pray that my Dramamine kicks in rather quickly to allow for a more peaceful flight.

Also, please pray for:
-safe travel
-sleep on the plane
-healthy bodies
-safety as we tour
-God's presence to be made known
-a closer walk as a result of this trip
-that we would be able to take everything in and truly understand and appreciate what we are experiencing... not just another vacation, but I life changing trip to see where our Savior walked, talked, and changed lives forever


See ya in a 9 days!

1 comment:

  1. oh, candy, i miss you guys already! i will be praying and thinking about you guys often. we will miss you greatly!

    ReplyDelete