About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, May 24, 2010

Lingerie Showers are the Best...especially when your sister is involved

As I began thinking about this...months ago....I knew I wanted it to be memorable. I also knew I wanted it to be different than any other lingerie shower so I knew I needed a theme. One day as I was driving it hit me....they're going to Mexico on their honeymoon so what better than to have a Fiesta! Thankfully Cinco De Mayo was recently so I was able to find all kinds of cute decorations!

The bride wore a sombreo and a chili pepper necklace while we drank punch from margarita glasses, ate mexican food, and listened to some hilarious spanish music on channel 735...thank you comcast for providing!

We had a house full of precious girls that made the afternoon so fun and memorable. A big Thank You to Anna for managing the games. I knew if Anna was in charge then they wouldn't be lame. :)

Sister ended up with a tooooon of things! She got the best selection of colors and styles. One game that I found that turned out to be a very practical idea was to have everyone bring a pair of panties that best describes them in Kacie's size. Kacie had to guess who brought what pair of panties and then she got to keep them all. Thank you google for such a great idea!

So sister...Lingerie Showers are really the best....especially when they're for you!

*I'll post some pictures soon!*

No comments:

Post a Comment