About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 1, 2010

HEAVENLY!!!

Last night we had Family Night at our church. It's a good excuse once a month to get together, eat, hear a great devotion by a pretty hot guy, and hang out. My friend, Rhonda, brought this heavenly dessert. We're having people over tonight and you better believe I am whipping up my own batch!


Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars

8 oz. cream cheese

1/2 c. sugar

1 egg

1 tube chocolate chip cookie dough

Spread half of cookie dough in bottom of greased 8 X 8 pan. Soften cream cheese & mix together with egg & sugar til smooth.Pour over cookie dough. Crumble remaining cookie dough on top.Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. Can double recipe & bake in a 9 X 13 pan. Can also use regular size muffin tins, with cupcake liners (Still doubled the recipe). Press half of cookie dough in bottom of cupcake liners. Fill 2/3 full with cream cheese mixture & crumble remaining cookie dough on top.




Let me know if you like them as much as I do!

5 comments:

  1. ooo girl! anything with cream cheese I loooovvee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had them before and when I ate them from someone who made them, I LOVED them! And then when I made them, I didn't like them as much...too gooey. Let me know how yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine turned out gooey too! I was not impressed with mine. The ones from last night were awesome...mine not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait to try these!!!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl! I just stumbled upon your blog.. super cute btw.. I make these and here is the recipe from Pillsbury. I bet if you do the ref. part they won't be gooey.. Good luck.. hope this helps!
    DIRECTIONS
    1. Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth. Stir in coconut if desired.
    2. In ungreased, 9- or 8-inch square pan, break up half of cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough. Crumble and sprinkle remaining half of dough over cream cheese mixture.
    3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store in refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete