About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

...the marvelous things He has done

I love how the Lord can use anything to bring himself glory.

I have a friend who is going through a really tough time. She recently lost her husband. In the past few weeks, as I have come across an encouraging verse or song I'll send it her way. Well, this morning on...oh yes Facebook..... someone posted a verse.... it's one of my favorites.

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you with my victorious right hand."
Psalm 41:10


As I read this verse, I knew that it would be a great one to send my friend's way. She came to my classroom about an hour later tears streaming down her face thanking me for that verse. She said that it had been a tough morning and she needed that verse to claim more than ever.

This is not a post to puff myself up at all. What I love about this story is the fact that God can use dumb, silly things... like Facebook.... to comfort those He loves.



"I will thank you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done." Psalm 9:1

No comments:

Post a Comment