About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mags!




My sweet Mags is 5 today. I can’t believe it! I feel like I was just typing out my blog post in honor of her 4th birthday. Sunday at lunch she was jumping up and down and said, “Candace, this is the last Sunday that I’ll be 4!” Where do the years go? I feel like I was just sitting in the floor trying to get her to walk to me and now she’s turning 5 and is on her way to kindergarten!


Oh my sweet Maggie Ann. You are one of my favorite people. Your funny laugh, silly smiles, and conversations thrill my heart. You’re the best airplane buddy too because you have fun movies and plenty of snacks. :)


I wish you could stay little forever. But I look forward to watching you grow, knowing that God has big things in store for you. We love you sooooooooooooooooooo much!








2 comments: