About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2 for 2 Try it Tuesday

Here are 2 of my favorite recipes. I chose these recipes because I just so happen to make this breakfast casserole this morning for a co-workers birthday and then I'm making this cake tonight for a family Christmas gathering. Several of you have asked about these recipes and since they were fresh on my mind I thought I would share. These are 2 very delicious, but very easy recipes that your friends and family are sure to love.

Sorority Breakfast Casserole
(My all time favorite breakfast casserole!)

1 loaf of sliced Italian bread
1/2 stick of butter
1 lb. of sausage
3/4 cup of sharp cheddar
3/4 cup of mild cheddar
6 eggs
2 cups of half and half
1 tsp of dry mustard
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of pepper

*Butter both sides of Italian bread. Lay in a a greased 9x13 pan.
*Brown sausage. Sprinkle over Italian bread.
*Mix remaining ingredients. Pour over sausage.
*Refrigerate overnight.
*Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.





Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

1- box of yellow cake mix
1- 4 oz. box of instant choc. pudding mix
3/4 cup of oil
3/4 cup of water
4 eggs
1 cup of sour cream
1 cup of semi-sweet choc. chips

*Mix together all ingredients.
*Pour into a greased bundt pan.
*Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment