About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Youth Ministry

There is no doubt in my mind that I married a preacher. However, right now he is a preaching youth minister. And we. love. it. Michelle just posted these pictured from a tailgate party we had a couple of months ago and it reminded me how blessed we are to be apart of such a great ministry. We love these kids. We love hanging out with them, teaching them, laughing with them.... and at them sometimes... youth ministry is just plain fun.


Here are those crazy eyes I was talking about...despite that... here's my T. I heart her.


















No idea....










Much better... love these girls!









1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm sure they love yall!! looks like a great group of kids!

    ReplyDelete