About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ten Things Thursday

10. I have discovered a love for kickboxing workouts.






9. Ladies bible study began this week... Becoming God's True Woman.
A.W.E.S.O.M.E.






8. I feel like my weigh in tonight may not be as successful as prior weeks.






7. I would like 1 maybe 2 more snow days, but then bring on SPRING!






6. I'm really into different fingernail polishes right now... so tired of the same old stuff. I decided to branch out so much so that I'm getting grief from my sister over it. I however think they're adorable.



And thanks to Essie, I have a lot of options!




5. Not only am I into fun polish colors, but big earrings... like these whoppers I'm wearing today.







4. Jillian Michaels is becoming more of a friend than an enemy.






3. So looking forward to this...






2. One of my goals this year is to really read the bible. Not read it so I can say I read it. Not read it so I can cross it off my to-do's. Or even read it and get little bits here and there. My goal is to read it to be changed. I want to better understand relationships, trials, consequences, battles, etc.






1. My current favorite restaurant: Cracker Barrel. We have been going with mom and dad there the last couple of Thursday nights after my weigh in. I think its my guilty pleasure. Eggs. Biscuits and Gravy. Bacon. Yes, please!


4 comments:

  1. Listen, it's not that the colors themselves are ugly..just ugly on you. Ha that sounds way worse than I meant it to....they just aren't, what I think of as "Candace" colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound terrible! I mean this in the nicest way possible... get use to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were promised abs like the girl in the kickboxing pic, I would do it all day every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually liked that grey one.

    ReplyDelete