About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, February 4, 2011

Weight Watcher Update 4

Good news or bad news first? We'll do the good news.... I've lost over 8 lbs. in 4 weeks! Bad news... this week I only lost a whopping .6 lb. I mean if I hadn't peed before then I may not have lost any. I knew that I wasn't as confident going in this time. There were a few more splurges here and there this past week... but boy were they good! But now at what cost? I was telling my friend, Jenny, at the meeting last night... the competitive side is in full force now! Knowing that I can lose more... knowing I want see more lbs. come off... I am M.O.T.I.V.A.T.E.D!

Last night was my last "official" meeting. I will do it on my own from now on. I was talking to D last night about it. I asked him,"So are you going to weigh me and write down my numbers, and give me a gold star if I do well?" He laughed and said, "YEP." Then I jokingly said, "What if I do bad?" He thought for a minute and then said, "I'll make you make me a cake and then I'll eat it in front of you."

I guess I better work really hard!

1 comment:

  1. i like the way daniel thinks...i will share the cake with him :)

    ReplyDelete