About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, February 18, 2011

Weight Watcher Update 6

Last week: 152
This week: 149.8

This week's weight loss: 2.2 lbs.

Total weight loss: 13.2 lbs.

I'll be honest... this was not my best ww week. Valentine's candy is not my friend... but man is it good! Also, we have DNOW this weekend so the Chickfila that will be catered in for lunch on Saturday and Stevi B's Saturday night... is not very ww friendly. I'll have to be very wise with my choices so next week doesn't become a gaining week!

I was talking to my mom last night about my ww success. The thing that has been the most helpful in keeping me accountable is this blog! Knowing I have to blog my weight each week... knowing I don't want to have to admit I gained! That's my ACCOUNTABILITY for sure! So thanks everyone for reading and keeping me accountable!

1 comment:

  1. good luck this weekend with stevie b's and chic fil a!! ~~two of my favs :(

    ReplyDelete