About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Try it Tuesday: Genghis Grill and Pedicures

My day off yesterday was wonderful!

1. I got to sleep late. And by late, I mean past 6:00a.m.

2. I got to enjoy my coffee in my quiet living room not a noisy classroom.

3. I convinced the sister to go to the gym with me. She only complained 90% of the time.

4. She then called preggo Jules to come rescue her so Jules came and made fun of us for the last 20 minutes.

5. Then the boys met us at...



D loves this place! And was showing us the art of packing it all in.



I thought this was a really cool place. The idea is different and I love how you personalize your own dish. Watching them cook it was my favorite.



And then sister was showing us the art of using chop sticks... which she explained makes you eat less and helps you burn calories until you get a cramp in your hand... which apparently always happens to her.



I thought it was pretty good. I would eat there again. I felt more like I was eating greasy chinese food though rather than healthy meat and veggies. Jules wasn't a fan. So... be your own judge and try it for yourself!

6. After lunch, us girls went and got pedicures. It was by far the best one I have ever gotten! We went to a new place in Bartlett... well, new for us... Tina's Nails... ask for Jan!

My day off was much needed... a little Genghis Grill and Pedicures with my favs def. made it better!




No comments:

Post a Comment