About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, February 25, 2011

Weight Watcher Update 7

Last week: 149.8

This week: 150.8

Yep, it's a gaining week. S.A.D. Thankfully its just 1 lb. No excuses though. Just got to make some changes this week.

On a fun note, I found a work out that I love! (I clearly need to do it more often though.)

Biggest Loser: Lance Chance Workout

Jillian Michaels leads it with actual Biggest Loser past contestants. Its cardio and strength and you switch quickly back and forth between the 2. I'm seriously dripping with sweat when I'm done. Its a great workout and its fun!




Here's to a better ww week next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment