About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Musings

1. I just read on fb that Paul Hill... a former Bellevue student... ran the boston marathon in 2 hours and 28 minutes. Holy cow! Isn't the average marathon run 4 hours?!

2. I have been making excuses, but I am finally getting back into running. The weather is nice now so I have no excuse!

3. I went and got a haircut with one of my students. A friend of mine recommended this place in Oakland. I got a great cut and it only cost $17! My student convinced me to get swoopy bangs... so I got them. I hairspray them down so well there's not really any swoop to them, but at least it something different in the front.

4. I could eat this sweet precious up! Even when she drips watermelon yogurt all over me.




If I haven't said it before we love our nieces. I know we're biased, but they're pretty awesome.



We get great practice having them around. I don't know what I'll do when we have ones of our own and when they get cranky we can't send them home with Jules and Jeff!

5. We took our youth to the Third Day/Tenth Avenue North concert last Thursday night. We are so thankful for opportunities like these for our kids to get a taste of good, christian music because let's be honest... there is some bad christian music out there.



6. What happened to our spring weather on Saturday?! I went outside to run in shorts and a t-shirt and quickly came right back in to put on more clothes. I only made it a mile before my ears couldn't take another minute of the wind! Thankfully today is warmer. Hopefully it will stay this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment