About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, April 15, 2011

Weight Watchers Update 13

Last week: 149.8

This week: 148.0

Thankfully lost: 1.8

Hopefully we're on to more losing again! I can't remember if I explained in a previous post but my plan is to get to 143... even if its 143.9. So once I see 143 of any kind I will stop these weekly ww updates. I will still be continuing with ww, but I won't bore you anymore with updates. Thanks for your continued encouragement!

3 comments:

  1. good job! :) I actually got Jillian Michaels 30 day shred last month, and it is awesome!! I remember you had posted it on your blog a while back, and decided to try it. So thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job candyland! now, on the more important things...when do i get to see you? its been so long!

    ReplyDelete