About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Try It Tuesday

Back Yard Burger's Baja Chicken Sandwich
with Sweet Potato Fries

You can ask D, I had this meal a week and half ago and can not stop talking about it! This sandwich is the best chicken sandwich I have ever eaten. Its simply a delicious seasoned, grilled chicken breast with guacamole and pico de gallo. My mouth is watering as I'm typing this and I already ate lunch!



Not only is the sandwich to die for, but their sweet potato fries are amazing as well! I love sweet potato fries, but these are sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon so they are seriously like a dessert.



I have not had back yard burger in years before this because I thought they were over priced. They have great food, but if you're wanting fast food there are def. cheaper options. This meal is well worth the money! So if you haven't made dinner plans tonight... here ya go... Try it tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment