About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Try It Tuesday

Old Mill Restaurant



I don't know how I could have gone to Gatlinburg so many times and have never heard of this place! It has to be in my top 5 restaurants. Its a little pricey, but its enough to make 2 meals out of it. I mean you get a ton of food! Not just any food, but good home cooking! I tried to be as healthy as possible and got grilled chicken and veggies. However, the veggies were probably cooked in fat, butter, and grease. It was too good to be healthy! Here's a picture of me with only some of my food. There were also soups, corn fritters, and dessert not pictured... all of which were included. This was seriously one of the best meals I have ever eaten! We all left miserably full... but oh so happy.



So if you're headed to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area you must try Old Mill Restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment