About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Try It Tuesday



Double Stuf Oreo Blast




This is delicious. Although I will say D has ruined this for me. He is convinced thats its a genius marketing scheme on Sonic's part. His thoughts are is that they charge .20 cents more for a normal oreo blast with the double stuff cookie just sprinkled on top. I don't really care. It is delicious and I would eat one every day.


Some of you might be wondering how I rewarded myself for reaching my weight loss goal... well with new clothes and this sweet treat!



Here's the secret though.... order your double stuf blast. After they've brought it out examine it. Chances are there are hardly any oreos throughout the blast. Then push the button, explain your case, and then they'll bring out a kids cup of more crushed oreos. So you get double the oreos at no extra charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment