About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, May 27, 2011

Goodbyes

I hate goodbyes. Today I had to say Goodbye to 11 precious faces. 11 faces that called my name a million times, sneezed on me, coughed on me, had me tie there shoes 1000 times a day, and at times made me crazy.... well some of them. :) Regardless of the craziness of the school year, I will miss them. This is the bittersweetness of teaching.

I have 180 days with these kiddos. Though I may feel like I'm losing my mind at times, I love them. I love them despite their flaws. And I will miss them... but on to kindergarten they must go. So Cole, Olivia, Grace, Miranda, Morgan, Kade, Trey, Camryn, Samuel, Kelsey, and Timothy.... I love you guys so much!

With that said.... Hello Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment