About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And the walls came tumbling down...

Today begins the construction of our new youth room. We've outgrown our old one so we are knocking out 2 walls on the other side of the hall and creating one large room. D sent me this picture just a few minutes ago.




With the help of ole Ben Cole we've got some great design ideas. Until being apart of our own ministry, I had no idea how crucial having a place for teenagers to call their own was. Now, it doesn't have to be big or fancy... just theirs. We're so looking forward to how God will use this for His glory. I realize its just a thing and can and will burn up, but for now its exciting that God had led us to this and is giving us the opportunity to expand and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment