About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Try It Tuesday

I found my new favorite milkshake... yes of course it's ww friendly (cough.) Ok, so thats a total lie. However, this milkshake is to die for!



A friend of mine told me about it and she doesn't even like peaches... which is weird b/c it def. tastes like peaches. Regardless, its worth trying, but I'm warning you now... you're going to fall in love.

*If you're curious how healthy it is... a large one of these bad boys is 19 points. I only get 29 points a day.*

Settle for a small so you get the splurge but don't look like an obese cow... although its well worth it. Let 'em judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment