About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, August 26, 2011

Happt Birthday, Hallie Claire!


Today we celebrate our sweet Halsie! I can't believe you're already 2! We've learned you like to be independent and do things yourself, but love doing whatever your sisters are doing. You don't like being left out.You, just like your sisters, called me Kacie for the longest time. I sure love the sweet smile and, "Hi Candace" when you see me now. I always respond, "Hi Baby." You're not a baby though. You are big stuff. There's no doubt about it though... you love your D. I love the sweet relationship you 2 have. I guess since its him I don't mind taking a backseat... although you be sure and remind your mom and dad that it was him who taught you bad things like how to stick your tongue out and blow. Not aunt candy.





















You're sweet, but most def. silly. You add so much joy and laughter to our lives!
We love you so much Hallie Claire!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment