About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of School


Well, my summer is officially over... which means regular blog entries will resume!

Today was our first day of school. I love first days of school! New faces, new school supplies... fresh starts... I just love it! However, I never sleep well the night before. I know what to expect... I've done this 5 times now yet still the excitement can't be contained. Last night was no different though.... even with a benedryl I felt wired.

The day has been as smooth as I could have hoped. I had sweet parents bring me first day happies... and we all know happies make every day better..... especially if they include sugar or are monogrammed!

I also have a very sweet class which I am very grateful for! So happy first day to me. Here's a picture McKenna's mom sent me....



Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment