About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lily Grace!

Today our spunky niece turns 4! Lily Grace, you bring so much laughter to our lives. You are most definitely your own person and most of the time have your own agenda, but your sweet, silly personality makes life so fun. You are the only person I know who can be in 150 degree humidity, rain, etc. and have gorgeous hair.... which you don't even like. I assure you... people (like me!) would pay big money for it! I can't wait to see how God works in your life! You mean so much to us. You are after all our favorite 2nd born niece!

We love you little macaroni!












1 comment: