About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Saucy Mexican Chicken

So when people ask what I collect I normally make something up based on what I need. (candles, lotion, etc...) I don't really collect anything... or so I thought. Thanks to pinterest I have obtained a few new recipes. I went to put them in my recipe binders... yes they are in binders... (thats worth another post.) Well, I discovered that apparently I collect recipes. I have tons!!! I don't cook nearly as often as I should so I feel bad that I have aaaalllll of these recipes that haven't been touched. Now, I have no excuse. So I've decided that rather than continue to print off recipes and just store them away... I'll cook through my binders. That sounds so weird. If we like the recipe then I'll keep it. If not, I'll chunk it and make room for another one.

So... I opened my binder last night and this was the first recipe. It did not disappoint.

Saucy Mexican Chicken





What You Need

4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
1 can (15 oz.) black beans, undrained
1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Make It

COOK chicken in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 4 min. on each side or until browned on both sides.

ADD salsa and beans. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 5 min. or until chicken is done.

TOP with cheese. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.

So here's to cooking through the binders!

2 comments: