About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 26, 2011

Holocaust/Abortion

Daniel found this amazing documentary. Normally if he told me I needed to watch a documentary I would tell him he's crazy and pretend to fall asleep. When he told me what it was about I was completely intrigued. If you have 33 minutes, it is worth watching! It is not kid friendly though. There are some intense interviews that include crude statements and some language. There is also graphic pictures from the holocaust. The point of this though is to open our eyes. For us to see abortion for what it is... murder. If we truly value life then we will see the cruelty of the holocaust and abortion are more similar than most would dare admit. Great comparison. This guy is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment