About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, February 1, 2010

10 things I learned in Israel

You might be thinking this is a spiritual list of things I learned... this is not. These are 10 pointless, but true things that I learned while in Israel.

10. I can sleep anywhere.

9. I am scared of camels... I did ride one, but I was shaking and my hands were sweatier than I can ever remember them being.

8. I love Memphis.

7. I do not like plane food except the pizza... which was delicious.

6. Wallabees are not to be worn on wet, metal stairs.

5. I am not as claustrophobic as I thought.

4. Israeli men like blonde hair, blue eyed girls.

3. Floating in the dead sea is one of the coolest things I have ever done.

2. My rear end is not as cushioned as I thought.

1. I am a weenie in every form.

2 comments:

  1. I def agree with #3,4, & 10 from personal experience when I went! =) Glad you're back safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back....even if it is only in the blogging world that I get to see you! Looking VERY forward to hearing a/b the trip!

    ReplyDelete