About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Things Friday

5. We have a crazy weekend ahead: family night, birthday party, house cleaning, helping sister and J move, graduation, graduation party, church, discipleship class, dinner with our youth.

4. Working out has become something I really look forward to. Thanks Steph for making it fun! Even though she had me running suicides... yes, you heard me right.

3. D has been working on our summer calendar and I can't believe how quickly our summer has been filled with family and youth events!

2. I am teaching our kindergarten VBS class this year. The theme is Sonquest Rainforest which conveniently coincides with the decor of my classroom. So decorating for VBS should be easy and inexpensive!

1. I found the most comfortable flip flops in Florida! They are North Face Women's Base Camp Wedge. Technically Julie found them, but if I could wear them with every outfit I would. Now Stacy and Clinton wouldn't agree, but you will definitely see me in them.... a lot.

1 comment: