About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Fall Favs

The one and only MCRIB. It's here! I know I've posted about this before. Don't judge me. I know you may be gagging over your keyboard right now, but you must at least try it before you bash it. No pickles, extra onion. Yes please.





Coffee scented candles. I am in love. I have always enjoyed them, but for some reason now I can not get enough of them. I keep one lit on my desk almost all day long. My cousin bought it for me for Christmas last year...I've got to find out where he got it.





Christmas Tree Cakes. Now I realize this isn't fallish, but they start putting them in stores during October. We had a family dinner the other night and my mom had 2 boxes bagged up for each of us....sister and I that is.... D and J haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet. They may eat them, but they didn't squeal with excitement like I did. The crispy green sprinkles on top...my mouth is literally watering. I will confess. I kept one box in the pantry at home. The other box took residency in my top, left desk drawer. You might be thinking, we'll if your mouth is watering so much for one why not just open that drawer and get one?! If only I could. I already ate them all.





Now I know this post, especially about the McRib and Christmas Tree cakes, is like a walking nightmare for those friends of mine like, Ashley, who is a nutritionist. Hopefully you'll still love me anyway.

1 comment:

  1. are those candles in the pic actually yours? they are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete