About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, November 15, 2010

Terminology

Being in youth ministry, we are constantly learning new things. Whats cool, whats not.... and let me just explain that these things change frequently.

For example: Crocs are so uncool. D wears them after he finishes playing golf and you should have heard some of our kids voice their opinion on this. Crazy.

One of the things that we've enjoyed is learning new cool terminology. Our new word? Flodge. It means to bail, flake out, etc. Don't believe me. It's in the dictionary. Urban dictionary that is.

Another big one...

Fire. Meaning awesome. Not used as a noun, but an adjective. "That party was fire." I don't get it. I think it sounds retarded and I feel retarded trying to say it to sound cool so I just don't.

Did we have weird words like this growing up? I guess we probably didn't think they were weird, but good grief. Kids these days...



No comments:

Post a Comment