About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Word

God continues to kick my butt through Beth Moore... I was so challenged by this.

"If we don't know God's word (His knowledge expressed to man), we can hardly recognize what is setting itself up against the knowledge of God. The more we know God's word, the quicker we recognize Satan's attempts to cover it."

I don't know about you, but I don't spend enough time in it. And when I do I feel like I don't take the time to savor it and really grasp it. I'm normally in a hurry so I try so quickly to get it done that its not beneficial. So to live a life of victory from the enemy we must know God's word. Therefore we must really read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment