About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

R.E.T.A.R.D. with neat ideas

I am an idiot. Thanks to all of you who read yesterdays post and said NOTHING. It didn't even occur to me until hours later that I had written a Wednesday post on Tuesday, yet thinking all along it really was Wednesday. To bad today isn't Thursday....

For those of you who are still around and not judging me because of my frazzled (no we didn't get a fall break!) teacher mind, then I owe you a sincere THANKS. And because I love you so, I will share some cool things I have recently discovered.

FlyLady



A friend recently told me about this and I am truly excited. Well, as excited as organizing and cleaning my house can be. This is totally free. You can just go to the website and look at all of her tips and plans. You can also have her email you a daily chore. This will keep you from never having to spring clean again! You focus on one part of your house every day...I mean the first day is cleaning your sink. So easy! Its centered more on people who are already living in clutter and chaos, but since I seriously live with Mr. Clean then it will help me maintain and deep clean these certain areas. Heres the wesbite: FlyLady
Happy cleaning!



Another neat thing I discovered was....



Coming to the Botanic Gardens:
November 26 & 27
December 3-4, 10-11, 17-23, 26-28
5:00-7:30 p.m.

(Last entry 7 p.m.)

Bring the family to celebrate the holiday season at the Garden!

Stroll through falling "flakes" and play in the "snow box," plug your designs into the giant light bright, create winter crafts, enjoy fun & games,
and musical light display all along the way!


Concessions available, including hot cocoa & cider, s'mores & marshmallow roasting pit, & cookies.


MBG members $5
Non-members $7

Under 2 FREE


I copied all of those details from the website. Doesn't that sound so fun?!

5 comments:

  1. Okay. So I was going to say something yesterday but I saw 2 other ppl had already commented and didn't say a thing so I thought maybe there was some kind of understood thing that you were doing b/c you were excited a/b Wednesday. ???

    Both things you posted sound fabulous! I'm wondering if we'll still be in town to make it to the Botanical Gardens thing...but, for the life of me, I can't remember what today is nor do I have the energy to get up from where I am sitting and look at a calendar. Talk a/b frazzled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds so fun! hadnt heard about that yet, thanks for the info candyland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, don't feel bad bc I read your post yesterday, nd it never occuredred to me that it wasn't Wednesday! Haha!

    The botanic gardens thing sounds like SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Rachel... I don't feel so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I actually saw your wordless wednesday on wednesday. lol... so obviously i didn't catch it. And yes, I think teaching does frazzle the mind... I am much more out there than I ever was before teaching... haha.

    ReplyDelete