About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ten Things Thursday

10. Because of this....




I have become obsessed with this...



I am a twittering fool. Both in posting and stalking...but in a nice friendly way...not creepy. Come find me: @candacejerkins, but I may come stalk you back. :)



9. My zebra iphone case is currently being shipped.





8. Whoever invented fire pits was a genius. Thanks to this genius, you can basically have a small bonfire wherever you want. It was a life saver at our tailgate party last night!






7. I love country music. I grew up on it. Though my first choice these days seem to be rap...Lecrae that is.... christian music is what i listen to mostly. But I love a good country song...not twangy stuff. I'm talking Carrie Underwood, Lady A, etc.






6. Ok even though this one is a little twangy.... I'm in love with it! So fitting. Warning...you may cry.






5. God knew what he was doing when he created Daniel Jerkins for me. I am so blessed.






4. A week from tomorrow...we're taking our youth camping. Crazy? Yes. It will be even more frigid than last year!






3. Christmas in the Valley is this weekend. Come check it out with us!






2. Why didn't I get a fall break? I think it should mandatory for all teachers to have one.






1. I have become a huge fan of Scentsy. My friend Hollie has begun to sell it. If you're interested... check her site out.

hholland.scentsy.us


2 comments:

  1. To point number 7...have you heard Tripp Lee or Tedashi? They're part of Lecrae's 116 Clique and they have awesome stuff too. We saw the unashamed tour a couple weeks ago and it was off the hook! They're unbelievable!! They even have an album called 13 letters where they rap the scriptures from the 13 epistles. They have a whole student video based curriculum surrounding it. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete