About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

#20




The Duggars are having another baby. I like the Duggars. I like what they stand for. I even watch their show from time to time. I'm torn though. 20 kids... really? I understand God's sovereignty, but at the same time God also gave us a brain. Can you really give each child the attention/time that they need? I know God will supply all of our needs... so I won't even touch the financial aspect of having so many kids.

I realize this is their decision and if they feel this is what God has called them to then we have no right to argue it. However, there are some who are extreme and look down on those who don't feel led to have an endless amount of kids. My personal opinion is that when you're walking with Christ and seeking His will you know what is right for your family. If that's 20 kids then great. If its 2 then that's fine as well. We are to be obedient to what God has called us to not necessarily what He's called others to.

I think this is an interesting topic. What are your thoughts on all of this?

1 comment:

  1. having that many kids is something i can not even comprehend, but its totally their decision. im not going to judge them for it. if they can provide for them and take care of them then go for it. i think that maybe ppl should be way more concerned with the family that has one or two and they are not taking care of them and not providing for them. if the duggars are happy and can handle it then i say have at it. its certainly nothing i will try and achieve!

    ReplyDelete