About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

never thought...

I never thought I'd see my fall decorations up and snow on the ground... until today. Its a shame it didn't do a little more sticking. It did just enough to tease us over zealous-hoping-to-get-a-snow-day kind of people.




You fayette county people enjoy your zillions of snow days while I pout and sulk and try not to the let the green monster of envy out.

And just so you know I do realize its 5 days after Thanksgiving and my Christmas decor is not up....at all. I know its as bad as blasphemy... but being out of town all weekend and then I had planned on doing it on my snow day... which clearly fell through... so tonight will have to do. A free night at home with hubs, taco soup, christmas music, christmas decorations galore and hopefully a good classic christmas movie on TV... yes please. And maybe some snow... that sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment