About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, November 11, 2011

P.S. Photography

We celebrated 5 years of marriage in May. As one of my "gifts" I wanted for us to have some nice pictures made of us. Of course D was thrilled with idea and tried every way to get out of it. Now my husband is vey easy going and will do anything for anyone. My family has ruined him with pictures though. My sister and I that is... every time we used to get together we'd take a million pictures. So since all of that he has been very hesitant to willingly volunteer for a "photo shoot." I informed him that a friend from work was going to do it for an amazing price (friends discounts are always nice!) and she would be quick b/c she knew he hates taking pictures. With that, he agreed.

Tuesday was the day. I had run down davies plantation a week prior and discovered how gorgeous davies manor was with the leaves changing. We decided to go there and the scenery did not disappoint. I haven't gotten our pictures back yet but she did post a few teasers.












I can't wait to see the rest! I refuse to spend a fortune on pictures. She is so easy to work with and she's reasonably priced. Here is her website if you're interested. She will be our photographer from here on out!

1 comment: