About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Youth Room

Last night was the unveiling of our new youth room! We needed more space so we moved across the hall, knocked down 2 walls, took out a ceiling, painted the ceiling, painted the walls, hung corrugated metal on the front walls, wired a million different can lights, LED lights.... and who knows what else! And when I say "we" really I mean D and an excellent team of helpers. I offered my opinions and helped with small things, but this was his vision and he did well.



A new room is exciting. Endless opportunities... but its all for Christ. Yes, we will have fun and yes we will be silly, but the whole purpose of our room is to point our students to Jesus. To offer an inviting place for our students to come and bring their friends to hear about Jesus...to preach Jesus to those who have never heard, but also to challenge and encourage our believers... our goal... not just fun and games, but Jesus.

We are so thankful to have a church to back this project. We hope that lives will be challenged forever in this room.

Jesus, all for Jesus,
All I am and have and ever hope to be.
.....
All of my ambitions, hopes and plans
I surrender these into Your hands.
All of my ambitions, hopes and plans
I surrender these into Your hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment