About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, January 9, 2012

Amber and Winna

One of the highlights of our weekend was attending a couples shower for one of my dearest friends. I've known Amber I guess since middle school. We don't get to spend near enough time together, but we were so excited to celebrate with them this weekend in preparation for their wedding later this month.



She spent several years doing missions in South Africa where she met her now fiance. He's here now working at Highpoint. His accent is awesome. I am normally not a fan of accents but I could listen to him talk all day.

So thankful for this friendship, but also for all the others we got to hang out with as well.










No comments:

Post a Comment