About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jesus Calling

If you don't have Jesus Calling... you must get it. If you do then sorry to repeat what you've already read today... but its just too good not to share.

"My peace is the treasure of treasures: the pearl of great price. It is an exquisitely costly gift, both for the Giver and the receiver. I purchased this Peace for you with my blood. You receive this gift by trusting Me in the midst of life's storms. If you have the world's peace- everything going your way- you don't seek my unfathomable Peace. Thank me when things don't go your way because spiritual blessings come wrapped in trials. Adverse circumstances are normal in a fallen world. Expect them each day. Rejoice in the face of hardship, for I have overcome the world."

What peace and joy we can have in this. It's times like this ...when God reveals something so life changing that in reality we already know... that makes you wonder why we question what happens in our life. Though things don't seem fair or don't make sense to us... all the while He's using these circumstances to draw us closer to him. He uses these storms to mold us and make us. He uses these storms to open our eyes to our great need for Him. So even though these storms really hurt at times... not only should we praise him in the storm, but thank Him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment