About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, January 20, 2012

My Fridge Food

Thanks to pinterest now a days we don't have to guess whats for dinner or try to come up with something new and creative for dinner. You have easy access to so many wonderful recipes... more than you'd ever need in fact. Some days I just can't even look at pinterest b/c it just makes me hungry!

But what about those days when you're too lazy to open the computer or go to the grocery store?

My Fridge Food to the rescue... seriously. They list several different types of food and you simply mark all that you have already in your fridge, freezer, and pantry. Then with a click of a button you have recipes created especially for you. Hello my new best friend.





Link

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    This is Nick from MFF - my users sent me the link to your blog :) Thank you so much for the kind words - your page is Fantastic! Can't wait to see more, thanks again!

    Nick
    www.MyFridgeFood.com

    ReplyDelete